All owners of the BundestheaterCard have the opportunity to purchase up to 4 remaining tickets at the standard price of € 49,- at the box office on the day before the performance from 9 a.m. or Saturday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (at the Burgtheater and Volksoper from 9 a.m. to 12. a.m.) and Sunday and public holidays from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the box offices.
Information about the availability of tickets can be obtained two days before the performance at +43 1 51444 2950.
The Bundestheater.at Card offers many other benefits:
- Preferred ranking for standby tickets
- Standing room tickets: From 120 minutes before the performance for 4€ or 3€ at the standing room box office
- Exclusive last-minute tickets for BundestheaterCard holders
- Discounts on state opera subscriptions with direct debiting
- »Pay later« for written ticket orders (with direct debiting)
- The »Ballett-Bonus« add-on (€ 25) entitles you to a 15% discount on a maximum of 2 full-price tickets for all ballet performances at Wiener Staatsoper and Volksoper Wien (not valid for premieres and special events). The »Ballett-Bonus« is available at all Bundestheater ticket offices.
- For 30 bonus points, you receive a »Two for the Price of One« voucher at the Bundestheater ticket offices for the Gerstner bars at Wiener Staatsoper (valid before the performance – not during the interval – for sparkling wine, wine, beer, soft drinks, small coffee, petit fours and confectionery). Only one voucher can be redeemed per person and performance.