The Wiener Staatsoper will commence the 2020-21 season as planned on September 7, of course in compliance with necessary security regulations.
In case of cancellation, tickets will be refunded.
Please observe the following COVID-19 prevention measures for your visit of the Vienna State Opera:
- The number of available seatings has been reduced.
- A maximum of 4 visitors belonging to one visitor group may sit next to each other
- You cannot switch your seat.
- Free seats are necessary to maintain the safety distance.
- In case of a Corona Cluster, the identity of the ticket holder attending the perfomance must be disclosed upon request of the Medical Authorities by the ticket purchaser
- As a measure of COVID-19 prevention, standing room cannot be offered until further notice
- Please use the entrance printed on your ticket -The name of the purchaser is printed on all tickets.
- Please use the hand disinfectant dispenser
- The Vienna State Opera accepts no liability whatsoever in connection with the rules of conduct and security measures
- Any changes of these regulations will be announced online at wiener-staatsoper.at